The Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team is delighted to announce a Partnership with Akkodis, who join as Official Team Partner ahead of the 2022 Formula One season. Akkodis is the newly combined powerhouse of AKKA & Modis, bringing together the expertise of two leading companies in the IT and engineering R&D field to create a new global leader in Smart Industry.
- Akkodis to contribute with their combined best-in-class IT and engineering expertise and resources to boost innovation and performance
- Akkodis to provide the team with access to technology and digital engineering talent
- The new partnership is an important step towards creating a carbon-neutral, sustainable world, and builds on Modis’ expertise as Official Engineering Partner of the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team
- The Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team is on a journey towards carbon neutrality and will benefit from the combined might of Akkodis’ technical expertise and engineering R&D towards achieving this goal
- The team and Akkodis are both committed to boosting innovation and performance with cutting-edge technology and will work together over the coming years to drive developments in sustainability and efficiency
- Akkodis will see their branding feature on the team’s challenger for the 2022 season, the Mercedes-AMG F1 W13 E Performance
Toto Wolff, Team Principal & CEO, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team, said: “We’re very proud to have Akkodis on board to bring their combined best-in-class IT and engineering R&D expertise to the team. Modis has already proven their commitment and expertise as Official Engineering Partner of the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, contributing to the team’s success as they became the first all-electric double World Champions. We are proud to bring Akkodis’ experience over to Formula One and look forward to leveraging their talent and passion for technology throughout the 2022 Formula One season and beyond.”
The new partnership builds on a collaboration between Modis and the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team that began in 2020. Together the partners developed data analytics software allowing the team to generate more insights from their data to boost performance. Modis also initiated and managed a successful global recruitment campaign to find the right tech talent to work alongside the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team Principal for the current Formula E season.
Jan Gupta, President of Akkodis, said: “As AKKA & Modis, we bring 50,000 engineering and digital experts together to form Akkodis, a new global leader in the Smart Industry field. Our expertise is helping organizations with their IT and engineering R&D to scale innovation, accelerate digital transformation and deliver solutions to engineer a smarter future. After winning the championship with the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team as Official Engineering Partner we’re really excited to step into Formula One as a newly combined global powerhouse, and accelerate our expertise further. We want to make an impact in helping the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One team towards carbon neutrality and inspire people to be part of shaping a smarter and more sustainable tomorrow.”
Richard Sanders, Commercial Director, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team said: “We’re delighted to welcome Akkodis as part of the team ahead of the 2022 Formula One season. Judging by the passion for innovation Modis brought to their incredibly successful partnership with the Mercedes-EQ Formula E Team, we’re very excited to see what the combined might of Akkodis will bring to the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team as they help drive our mission to become an organisation at the cutting-edge of sustainability”.
Find more information about Akkodis here.
About AKKA & Modis
AKKA & Modis, soon to become Akkodis, is a global leader in the engineering and R&D market that is leveraging the power of connected data to accelerate innovation and digital transformation.
With a shared passion for technology and talent, 50,000 engineers and digital experts deliver deep cross-sector expertise in 30 countries across North America, EMEA and APAC. AKKA & Modis offers broad industry experience, and strong know-how in key technology sectors such as mobility, software & technology services, robotics, testing, simulations, data security, AI & data analytics. The combined IT and engineering expertise brings a unique end-to-end solution offering, with four service lines – Consulting, Solutions, Talents and Academy – to support clients in rethinking their product development and business processes, improve productivity, minimize time to market and shape a smarter and more sustainable tomorrow.
AKKA & Modis is part of the Adecco Group.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org